Filling in your application
You make your application in our online system https://apply.jhf.nl.
Your application form, together will all the relevant documents, must be submitted through our website no later than July 1st 2017. This deadline will be strictly adhered to.
Up to 8 supporting documents need to be uploaded during the application process. You are advised to collect them beforehand.
After sending in the application form you will get a confirmation email and a download link of your application in PDF.
Applications should be submitted before July 1st 2017. Applicants will be informed of the Board’s decision in or before December 31st 2017. Decisions to award grants are subject to change until the amount of the grant has been definitively set.
- Only eligible organizations can receive a grant;
- Organizations can apply for a one-year project;
- Applications should be made for projects starting after January 1st of the following year;
- Organizations can only submit one application per year. If an organization submits more than one application, we will not take any of the applications into consideration!
- The maximum grant request shall not exceed € 10,000 Euro;
- The geographic focus is Central and Eastern Europe.
By applying for a grant, applicants accept the Disbursement Regulations.
Details about applying, evaluation criteria, requirements for applicants, settlements, and other matters appear in the Disbursement Regulations of the Dutch Jewish Humanitarian Fund. The text on this website is not the basis for definitive legal rights; it only provides guidelines.